Is foot traffic important when considering what type of flooring to buy?
- Yes. For instance, if your home is high traffic e.g., you do quite a bit of entertaining and/or you have children and pets, ask the professionals at Floors Depot TX what type of floor covering holds up best to your lifestyle.
How long will it take to get my new flooring installed?
- The area(s) you are going to cover will determine the amount of time required to complete your flooring project.
- Floors Depot TX can typically get your project started the next day.
Can I install my new flooring or will it require professional installation?
- Floors Depot TX always recommends professional installation. Having a professional complete your install ensures that all manufacturers warranties remain valid, in addition to saving you time and stress.
- There are many products available for the EXPERIENCED weekend DIY’er. A few things to remember when taking on a flooring project without professional guidance; make sure you are aware of and can acquire any and all tools required to complete the project, try to stay away from products that require adhesive and finally, have a solid understanding of the product and process.
- What is advertised as a “weekend project” can easily drag into your busy work week without the proper preparation and knowledge.
- These days you have several flooring options available that require little to no maintenance. Depending on the type of material used or the finish, there may be specific cleaners and sealers that need to be purchased along with your new flooring.
- Ask the professionals at Floors Depot TX for their recommendation. Floors Depot TX has many of these care products available for purchase.